Headquarters: Miami, FL
SimpleTexting is seeking an entry-level copywriter and marketer to help with company messaging, marketing, and copywriting.
This is a remote full-time contract position and requires a disciplined and motivated individual. Responsibilities:
- Research the marketplace to help optimize the way we communicate our offering at several first touch points (e.g., the way we tell our story on our homepage).
- Work with senior management to modify first-touch messaging based on research.
- Write new copy for the company product site.
- Work with our SEO agency to determine content gaps and write copy to fill them.
- Research long-form site article ideas and present to management for writing approval.
- Research short-form blog article ideas and present to management for writing approval.
- Anything else we think you would succeed at and would help the company.
- Creativity, intelligence, and affinity for a good turn of phrase.
- Experience with marketing or sales copy is ideal.
The perfect match is an articulate individual with an interest in internet technology and marketing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with excellent professionals, internally and externally. This is your opportunity to see how a distributed team of professionals works to build, support, and advance a software as a service platform.
To apply: • Send an email to jobs @ simpletexting.net with a few non-boilerplate sentences about yourself and why you're the right person for this opportunity.
• Include a one-page PDF resume along with a writing sample and/or a link to your portfolio.
• Include 3-5 questions that you’d like to ask us after reviewing our website and this job ad.
• Specify your minimum compensation requirement.
• Include the phrase “I like guacamole” in the subject line of your email.