Headquarters: Redwood City, CA
Position Title: Financial Analyst
Reports To: President
Compensation: Depending on experience, estimated at $50-$70/hour.
Location: Remote: all Alliances Management personnel work from home.
Dedication: Part-time contracting role, with expectation of 10-15 hours/week.
Travel: None expected
To Apply: Qualified candidates should send a resume and a customized introductory letter (which we really do read) to email@example.com. Applications should be received no later than 29 October 2018.
Alliances Management is an association management and consulting company with professionals located throughout the United States and satellite offices in Europe and Asia. We fulfill high-profile functions for international clients, including EMVCo and FIDO Alliance in the association space and eBay and Visa in the private sector. We have grown tenfold since our inception in 2006 because of our unwavering commitment to excellence. Our services include development of international programs, management of global events, financial management, and implementation of certification programs.
We are interested in hiring only candidates with extremely high standards and who believe that client satisfaction is essential not only in its own right, but also because it will bring long-term success to Alliances Management.
To learn more, visit www.alliancesmanagement.com.
Alliances Management already has personnel responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and other Company financial functions. The part-time Financial Analyst will work directly with the Company President to provide accurate long-term forecasting, budgeting, and financial guidance. Specific responsibilities are as follows:
• Creating financial forecasts to assist long-term Company decision-making
• Generating sensitivity analyses that allow Company officers to engage in scenario analysis as they make decisions on hiring, raises, bonuses, and more
• Revising Company financial statements and forecasts based on changes to business environment, such as the addition of new clients, new hires, or other
• Developing business-unit-level models that appropriately identify revenue, expenses, taxes, and more for each business unit
• Recognizing adjustments necessary for Company’s cash-based accounting
• Working with financial team to implement new policies to improve financial operations
The right candidate for the Financial Analyst role should have the following experience and qualifications:
• A minimum of five years’ experience with financial analysis and the creation of sensitivity models for senior management
• Proven ability to generate accurate long-term financial forecasts
• Demonstrated mastery of Excel and ability to connect multiple, complicated spreadsheets
• Deep experience with cash-based accounting
• Knowledge of QuickBooks
• Knowledge of GAAP
• Extreme attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Positive attitude and a team player
• Exceptional references from similar professional environment(s)
• Bachelors or equivalent in accounting or related
To apply: Interested parties should email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Financial Analyst” in the subject line. Please attach a PDF resume and, in the body of your email, explain why you are the right candidate for the opportunity. Please be specific: we will give primary consideration to those applicants who follow this requested process. Please also include hourly compensation expectations, any additional information you would like us to know, and any questions that you have.