Please note: You must have market research experience to be considered for this role
Research is the foundation of great companies, which is why it’s so important to source only verified, high-quality participants. Respondent is revolutionizing how this is done.
Respondent is a two-sided marketplace that connects market and usability researchers with the highest quality research participants in the world. Our platform gives researchers a single place to quickly find the right participants for their projects, as well as schedule and pay them instantly. It simplifies the work that’s necessary to conducting quality research. Companies like IBM, Airbnb, Uber, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, and many more have already integrated us into their research processes. Join us as we lead the next generation of market and usability research!
Respondent is not only on the forefront of research -- we also have a fully distributed team. We are firm believers that the world is transitioning to a remote workforce. Cities are becoming more expensive, commutes are growing longer, and people are spending less time focusing on their families and themselves. Working on a distributed team gives our team members the chance to live in more affordable and desirable locations, take care of their loved ones, and do what they love. For instance, our employees have the freedom to travel regularly, work out when they want to, and enjoy their hobbies. They work hard, but they can prioritize their lives first.
Respondent is a truly global, fully remote, and high-impact workforce. We are excited to announce we’re looking for a passionate and talented Product Designer to join our team.
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diversified team around the U.S. and world, giving you the flexibility to fit work into your life in whatever way you want.
However, we care deeply about creating a cohesive, tightly-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
- Weekly communal lunch (via video) paid by Respondent
- A new office set up, including a new Mac, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and anything else you need to work at your best
- Flexible vacation time
- Stock options
About the position:
We are looking for a project manager who is a driven problem-solver with a 'get things done' mentality and strong attention to detail. This is an opportunity for a smart, driven and energetic individual who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup.
This role will require you to turn manual intervention strategies we currently employ to fill studies into a science. We have a tool kit of methodologies you can use, but we will expect you to be innovative and find new ways to deliver research participants to researchers.
You should expect a high degree of autonomy in this role. We focus on and measure outcomes, not processes.
Please note, this is NOT a digital marketing role. Although there will be elements of the position that require various communication strategies, this role is much more practical, and will involve hands on project management. This include messaging people on LinkedIn, and cold calling research participants to encourage them to apply for research studies. Being organized and working with a sense of urgency is way more important than possessing skills like SEO optimization and knowing how to interpret multi-funnel ROI metrics.
Day in the life:
- You’ll check new studies that have been posted on our marketplace – the ones that are not filling with qualified respondents need your hands on help!
- You will segment our database of contacts and set up email campaigns that invite respondents to participate in paid market research studies
- Your teams KPI will be filling more than 90% of all research studies posted on the Respondent platform every week – it’s a high pressure job that requires a highly productive and precise person
- You will be expected to liaise in a clear manner with technical members of our team, who are also contributing to filling studies with qualified candidates
- You will be prepared to cold call potential research participants and communicate research opportunities in a clear and concise manner
- You will be working through google sheets, filtering the data and making decisions about where your effort can have the greatest impact in the shortest amount of time
- Bachelor's degree required
- Understanding how people are recruited in marketplaces - especially professionals services marketplace - is viewed extremely favorably
- Market Research Experience
- Familiar with a wide range of marketing automation platforms i.e. Sendgrid and Mailchimp would be great, but not expected
- Driven to learn how businesses are built from the ground up in a high pressure environment
- Capable of self-directed learning and detail oriented and ability to innovate
- Goal oriented in high pressure tactical situations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Ability to prioritize dynamic to do lists
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Data and optimization driven mindset
- An ability to multitask, especially when managing a diverse range of lead generation approaches
- Comfortable presenting data on your performance and standing behind your efforts
- $50k - $55k annual salary
- Work remotely from anywhere, on U.S pacific time (preferred if you live on U.S pacific time)
- A solid company culture with an upbeat motivated team
- We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game
- A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer: Respondent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
To apply: https://respondent.breezy.hr/p/8ea7ef4582c6-project-manager-research-participant-acquisition?source=weworkremotely