Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: Providence, Rhode Island
Mega (No, not the one owned by Kim Dot Com! Haha!) is are a fully remote digital marketing, web and mobile app development company that has seen phenomenal growth since our inception in early 2017.
Using our experience in some of the most competitive digital markets, we offer clients a unique approach with complete transparency, state of the art project management tools and above all quality products and results.
Our clients range in size from entrepreneurs and start-ups (We love start-ups!) to medium and large sized companies both in the U.S. and internationally! We cater to various clients across multiple b2b and b2c industries. Our business is divided into two distinct disciplines: Web/Mobile App & Software Development
- Web & Mobile App Development
- Design and Implementation
- Backend Implementation
- Business Intelligence (B.I.
- Multiple programming languages and cms (java, js, angular, node, php, wordpress, magento, iOS native, Android native, Ionic, drupal, woocommerce and more)
Types of Products We've Built
- CRO / UX
- Graphic Design
- Social Ads
- Social Media Management
- Remarketing / Retargeting
- Performance Marketing
- Programmatic Ads
- Content & Email Marketing
- Marketing AutomationTracking and data interpretation
- Simple Wordpress Sites
- Complex & Custom Wordpress Products (Multi-Sites)
- WooCommerce Stores & Platforms
- eCommerce Applications that use BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, etc.
- Data Management Apps (both mobile and web based)
- Political Apps
- CRM Applications & Platforms (Marketing & Sales Driven)
- AR Mobile Apps
- Mobile Games
- Custom Amazon (AWS/MWS) Based Web Applications & Browser Extensions
We are a fully remote/international team of entrepreneurs and technology professionals. We have clients all over the world and we like to think of ourselves as being truly global. The bulk of our development team is located Asia and Europe giving us very good margins internationally.
Our company is headquartered in the U.S. where our operations and sales & marketing are run from! WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for like individuals just like our founders to join our team and help expand our reach globally. (We want true HUSTLERS - who want to earn money - plain and simple!) If you are not driven, and do not have the desire to determine your own success - DO NOT APPLY, plain and simple!
We have sales partner roles available for individuals located within the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Dubai. Currently these are the only locations we can cover from a language perspective.Skills:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- 1+ years of experience in sales (any form of web & mobile app development projects or digital marketing)
- Very good RFP identification / research skills
- Very good proposal skills
- Experience dealing with proposals
- Ability to create and deliver complete proposal within a short timeframe
- A positive attitude and willingness to tackle unforeseen problems
- Entrepreneurial approach and an ability to determine the highest-impact activities of each day
- Relentless attitude
- Great networking and social skills
- Great communication skills via email, chat and other online communication methods
- Comprehensive understanding of a sales person ability to serve a need in comparison to selling something
You will be working directly with our CEO and COO who handle all sales and marketing company wide! They will provide you with training material and our tailored sales strategy that focuses on serving needs rather than selling something outright.
Our particular industry experiences constant growth, which means that their is a high-demand for our services! The sales process itself becomes one specifically about investing time into the lead to secure them as opposed to focusing energy on just generating the lead! You have to have exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills! You have to be very articulate and be able to sell solutions to problems as opposed to just a tangible product! DAILY ACTIVITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- generating leads based on our own system or your own unique ideas / sales sytem
- finding RFP's and creating proposals to fit within those RFP's
- using our dedicated team to help you fulfill RFP's requests as fast as possible
- your main focus will be to fulfill identified RFP's within 1 week
- using various methods both online and offline to generate these leads (emails, LinkedIn, cold calls, events etc)
- creating pitches (with our help) for meetings / skype calls to pitch to those leads
- nurturing leads
- finalizing the sales process
We do not have any set working hours, we only require daily updates at a set time. This means you can work in your own time as long as you are able to deliver results! WHAT YOU WILL EARN/COMPENSATION
The bulk of our workforce is based in favorable economic areas, which allows for profitable margins and in turn gives us the ability to provide some of the biggest commissions in the industry.
We offer the following compensation plans based on our two service areas:1. Digital Marketing Services
- 20% of base service cost (total monthly value of SERVICES), recurring for 1 year, then it drops at 10% recurring for as long as the client remains with our agency.
The average client spends around $3k per month on digital marketing services.2. Web & Mobile App Development (we have a greater need for development sales as our team is now over 200 developers)
- 20% flat per project value. Paid at each installment.
We do not offer a base salary and this is partly the reason for our fantastic growth. This payment model assures us that only the ones who have the skills and the willingness to succeed get to be part of our team. We do not have employees, we only have business partners. If you know you have the contacts, the abilities and the channels to make this work, let's get started!
Individuals interested in working with Mega are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.Application:
Please apply by sending an email at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter with answers to the following:
2.LinkedIn Profile Link
3.Why do you want to work for us?
4.Briefly describe your background and what attributes would make you a great candidate for this position?
5.What's the newest skill you've learned?
6.What would you consider the perfect job and schedule?
7.Describe a sale you've made that made you feel particularly proud.
8.Describe your most functional RFP identification method.
9.Describe your most functional proposal method.
10.Provide us with an elevator pitch for one of the two scenarios:
a) (Web & Mobile App Development) You meet the CEO of a large corporation and have an idea for a app that would give him/her an overview look over his entire HR department.
b) (Digital marketing) You meet the CEO of a large restaurant chain and know that Facebook Store Visits campaigns could dramatically increase sales across all locations.To apply:
Please apply by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter with answers to the questions posed above.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter along with answers to the questions in the job description to: email@example.com