Numbrs is among the world’s leading FinTech companies. Our vision is to build the globally leading technology platform in the financial services industry. At the centre of our activities is the development of the “Numbrs” banking app. Numbrs is not a bank, nor will it ever become a bank. Our highest priority is the satisfaction of our users.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to reviewing designs, code, performing in-depth security assessments of mobile apps, distributed backend systems and internal IT infrastructure; developing custom security tools; documenting the infrastructure, policies, and procedures.
All candidates will have
- a Bachelor's or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of 3 years security work experience
- experience with performing application code reviews, design reviews and penetration testing
- experience in penetration testing web-based apps, mobile apps and back-end infrastructure
- experience implementing modern cryptosystems
- excellent knowledge with at least one modern programming language, such as Go, Java, C++, Python and Scala
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with systems for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerised applications, such as Kubernetes or Mesos
- experience working with large scale distributed systems