Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: "Sydney, Australia", "Poland"
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps Jedi to work remotely, helping shape platform architecture for our flagship product, Award Force.
Award Force (www.awardforce.com) is a fast-growing Australian SaaS company, with our flagship B2B product serving hundreds of clients globally, hundreds of thousands of users, and growing.
Our “official headquarters” is in Sydney Australia, but our team is fully remote, distributed worldwide, set-up with all the tools to collaborate effectively across distance and time zones. Our engineering team is in Australia and Europe— we’re currently inviting candidates located anywhere in Central / South America / Asia to apply, to work from your home office or coworking space.
We're looking for a DevOps Jedi with a background in Linux systems admin and experienced with Amazon Web Services, whom will report to our leading DevOps manager.
Our applications are built in PHP (Laravel), hosted on an AWS stack that consists of a number of Linux (Ubuntu) EC2 instances, and various AWS services, including RDS, EC2, S3, Cloudfront and more. Our entire stack is completely scalable, fully autonomous, and needs additional personnel to help create some more advanced features, as well as providing additional support for our engineering and client success teams.Essential requirements
What we offer
- 3+ years commercial experience in a systems admin / design / operations role.
- Extensive DevOps experience with AWS architecture and systems operations, ideally with AWS certification(s).
- Experienced with Chef
- Experience with system monitoring, scaling and logging
- Linux Jedi.
- Fluent in English
- Passion – for the internet, open-source, computing, devices, gaming and Star Wars. You’re keen to push the envelope and develop elegant solutions, and love working in a passionate and driven team.
- A competitive salary package
- Friendly, sociable, responsible team
- Cutting edge systems and implementations
- A supportive and experienced senior team
- An emphasis on collaboration, continuous improvement and skill development
To apply: Please apply by going to our careers portal at https://careers.awardsplatform.com and select the Linux DevOps Jedi position.