Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
(San Francisco, CA)
Help independent creators make a living doing what they love! Every day, thousands of customers use Creative Market to buy ready-to-use design content (fonts, graphics, templates, website themes, 3d models, etc) directly from top designers around the world. Join the team to help us continue our meteoric growth, and your work will be used by millions of people every month. As a front-end engineer, you'll work on a team of talented individuals working closely together to ship the best possible product.
San Francisco preferred. Remote positions also available in California, Washington, Colorado, Texas, New York, and North Carolina.
- Build, ship, and iterate on new and existing features.
- Team up with product designers to help shape how things work.
- Work in a growth-minded culture to help drive growth to the business and for our community.
- Own your work. Whether it's a nasty bug or an awesome feature, you put your name on every line of code.
- Work constructively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Laravel 5 + Custom PHP framework
Who You Are
- You are a learner. You love learning things and know the value of feedback and facing new challenges.
- You are product-minded. You build things with the end-user in mind. You can see not only the technical details but also the end goal.
- You are detail-oriented. You sweat the details because you know that millions of people will use what you build.
- You are curious. With the support of the team, you want to see the bigger picture as an engineer.
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
- New workstation
- Company-wide vacation from Christmas Eve to New Year's Day
- Dog-friendly office