Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: Baton Rouge, LA
IWD Agency is a leading eCommerce agency with a fun, energetic, innovative and exciting culture. We believe in the GSD method: get shit done and this has led to us being awarded LSU’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Businesses for the past 4 years. Our focus is in online retail and we are darn good at it. We are looking for energetic, passionate people to join our team.
We are headquartered in downtown Baton Rouge, just steps away from many local restaurants, pubs, museums, the Mississippi River and many other activities. As a leader in the online retail industry, we work with many high profile clients and international brands. We believe in being passionate about our work, having fun, and delivering the best results.
Our team members enjoy great pay and benefits, a casual, relaxed work style and a friendly, collaborative environment.
While IWD's main office is located in Baton Rouge, we would be open to new hires possibly performing this job remotely.
Full-time employees enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retire Plans
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Monthly Social Events (such as 13th Gate Haunted House, Painting With a Twist, LSU Tailgates, Plantation Tours, Skyzone Trampoline Park)
Everything we do at IWD centers around our core values. To be considered for any position, you must have the following in your DNA:
- Team Player
You will be a good fit for this position if you never say "that's not my job", relentlessly optimistic, work hard, bleed your company colors, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Oh, and you want to have a lot of fun while you're doing it!
Account Manager Role
IWD Agency is currently looking for skilled account managers that are capable of keeping up a with an innovative and fast paced agency. A strong account manager is one that can facilitate a project from kickoff, to delivery, and ultimately close the project on time and on budget.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Manage all technical and creative development aspects of multiple clients
- Exhibit strong leadership to a technical team by delegating tasks and overseeing due dates.
- Requirements gathering and business process analysis through effective communication with technology staff and business stakeholders
- Manage the scope, schedule, cost, risk and issues of the project
- Periodically build status reports and presentations to senior management, clients and other stakeholders
- Overseeing work that is produced is of the highest quality and meets the agency’s and client's expectations.
- Participating in sales meetings and proposal development
- At least one year experience managing projects on the Magento Platform
- An in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Managing web development projects
- Facilitating creative and technical requirements sessions with clients and vendors
- Familiar with e-Commerce technologies such as Magento, HTML, SSLs, Credit Card Processors, PCI Compliance, data feeds, SEO, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and enthusiastic approach to liaising with clients and team members
- The ability to foster close relationships with agencies, vendors, customers AND internal teams
To apply: https://iwd-agency.breezy.hr/p/523424b06606-experienced-magento-ecommerce-project-manager-remote?source=weworkremotely