Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Respondent is two side marketplace that is on a mission to connect market researchers with the highest quality respondents in the world.
We are an entirely distributed team and our company has been profitable since week 3. We’ve had overwhelming demand from companies like IBM, Airbnb, Uber, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and many more, and are growing rapidly at about 18% M.O.M. We are excited to offer an Acquisition Manager position dedicated to the respondent side of our marketplace.
About the position:
We are looking for a Lead Generation expert who is a driven problem-solver with a 'get things done' mentality and strong attention to detail. This is an opportunity for a smart, driven and energetic individual who is looking to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup.
You will work on optimizing drip email campaigns to source respondents for market research studies. You’ll improve our respondent recruiting funnel that recruits specific audiences into market research studies. You will focus on automating or eliminating repetitive tasks and improving internal processes. You’ll turn study filling into a science – we will expect to see you making data driven decisions. You should expect a high degree of autonomy.
Day in the life:
- You’ll check new studies that have been posted on our platform – the ones that are not filling with qualified respondents need help!
- You will segment our external database of emails and set up drip campaigns that invite respondents to participate in paid market research studies that are a good fit for them studies
- Your KPI will be filling 90% of all research studies posted on the Respondent platform every week – it’s a high pressure job that requires a highly productive person
- Getting on the phone to cold call research participants for studies that are hard to fill
What you’ll be responsible for:
You will be responsible for filling research studies with qualified research participants
- Bachelor's degree required
- Some work experience with using marketing automation software like Sendgrid, Mailchimp, etc.
- You’ll be required to analyze open rates, deliverability and use these insights to improve your respondent recruiting techniques
Leverage existing communities to acquire respondents:
- Reddit communities
- Relationships with influencers
- Social site promotion
- LinkedIn communities
- Youtube creators
- Familiar with a wide range of marketing automation platforms
- Driven to learn how businesses are built from the ground up in a high pressure environment
- Capable of self-directed learning and detail oriented
- Goal oriented in strategic and tactical situations
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Motivated self-starter who can achieve results while balancing demanding expectations
- Ability to prioritize dynamic to do lists
- Creativity and resourcefulness
- Data and optimization driven mindset
- An ability to multitask especially if we try to diversify lead generation
- Comfortable presenting metrics and standing behind your performance
Possible relevant experience:
- LinkedIn Sales Nav for recruiting or sourcing contacts/clients/customers
- Experience with customer acquisition in marketplaces particularly optimizing cost of acquisition etc
- Past experience with internet marketplaces
- Ability to identify and reach out to influencers, publishers, creators, bloggers
- Diverse experience with digital and social marketing
- $50K base with performance bonus
- Work remotely from anywhere on U.S pacific time
- Flexible schedule and a goal-oriented culture
- A solid company culture with an upbeat motivated team
- We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, fits in well with our team, and elevates our game.
- A sense of humor, a lack of ego, and a desire to do great work is essential.
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer: Respondent provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
To apply: https://respondent.breezy.hr/p/944efd4722a5-acquisition-manager-online-marketplace?source=weworkremotely