Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: San Francisco- Remote
is a software engineering consultancy that builds products and infrastructure for the crypto asset industry. Founded by software engineers who have worked at Symphony Communications, Wealthfront, and Uber, we are bootstrapped and profitable. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we're building remote-first, distributed product teams. We are laying the foundation for a robust, collaborative, friendly, and diligent product culture that will last for decades. We value dedication to craft, intrinsically motivated pursuit of mastery, and care for quality. We bring a relentless drive to deliver outsized impact to the projects we collaborate with. We believe that public blockchains will replace networks with markets, enabling a future with greater efficiency and individual agency. We are looking for exceptional software engineers and product-focused professionals to join us.
- 5+ years experience building and maintaining large-scale software in production
- 5+ years experience building and leading engineering teams
Methodical, empathetic, and unambiguous
- Champion controversial positions without being a jerk
- Proactive, results-oriented, and data-driven, with a desire to make a difference at a company that aims to improve blockchain ecosystem as a wholeResponsibilities
- Helping set and fulfill the engineering hiring plan for the team, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Represent the team in planning and product meetings, including client-facing meetings
- Help implement effective engineering processes and policies, including 1:1s, sprint retros, and effective use of in-person retreats/meetups across a distributed team
- Represent Kyokan, and help shape engineering culture across the blockchain industryKyokan
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org