Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
ESW Capital takes an unorthodox approach to hiring in an attempt to improve the candidate experience by expediting the hiring process through an innovate online hiring tournament. Candidates will receive an offer as soon as the day of the event should they be successful.
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on May 19th to hire Senior Presales Engineers - German Speaking (USD $200K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This position is with ESW Capital or one of its affiliated companies.
This tournament will be hosted for our client ESW Capital, who will be hiring the Senior Presales Engineers who win this tournament.
As a Senior Presales Engineer, you will work within one of the ESW operating companies and have exposure to a portfolio of dozens of products. You will be expected to develop deep technical and solution vision expertise in 3-5 products. When you and your sales team(s) identify an opportunity for customer engagement, you will have access to the entirety of the portfolio and have the opportunity to influence future roadmap considerations.
- 10+ years of hands-on technical experience with large-scale enterprise software application development, deployment and/or support of a solution at large Fortune 100 companies as a Software Engineer or a Sales/Support Engineer
- 5+ years of team leadership and customer handling experience as technical SME for enterprise software solutions (for example in BigData, Analytics, CDS, database systems, cost accounting systems, marketing analytics solutions, Load Balancing systems etc.)
- 3+ experience handling delivery engagements for Global 1000 clients
- German language proficiency
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Experience in programming concepts such as object-oriented, functional, procedural languages such that you can review and critique code
- Technical genius par-excellence in programming, writing algorithms, and architecting solutions; Architecting solutions should not merely be your skill, but your passion
- Ability to engage sophisticated global customers in deep technical discussions, making them confident that you know their problem better than they do
- Computer Science or Engineering graduate/ post-graduate/ doctorate with top marks from a top technical university.
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach; Demonstrated success as a problem solver, operating as a result-oriented, self-starter
- Comfort “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- We prefer if you are based in Europe or USA and you should be able to travel 50% of the time while accommodating EST (Eastern Time Zone, USA)
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Click Apply Now > Register at the green button - you will receive the webinar link after completing registration.