Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: San Francisco, California
CircleCI is looking for a web development leader who brings exceptional management and technical skills to our growing team of web developers. The web development team uses modern web technologies and practices to build all aspects of the CircleCI user experience. In this role you will support and grow our engineers with the individual in mind. Your primary focus is your team and the people in it, and we expect you to build a great culture with diversity as a core value.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
About this role:
- Develop people through coaching, mentoring, and management support
- Work with other development teams, Product Owners, and others to maintain high levels of transparency, efficiency, and collaboration
- Advocate and promote leadership at all levels within the CircleCI engineering community
- Grow the technical expertise of your teams in web technologies, performance, scalability, maintainable architecture and experimentation
- Work with the recruiting team to attract, onboard, and retain diverse top talent
- You thrive when developing great people, not just great products
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about software engineering practices, primarily focussed on web technologies
- You have at least three years of experience leading, coaching and mentoring software development teams and delivering working software together with them
- You know what it takes to build a team, you believe in agile & lean values and you are a servant leader
- You bring energy, positivity and drive to the teams you work with
To apply: If you’re interested in joining the team at CircleCI, please send a resumé and let us know why you’d be a great fit for our team. If you contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, etc.) we would love to hear about it.