We are seeking an experienced ReactJS Engineer to join our collaborative team and create enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies.
Are you passionate about designing and building advanced applications in ReactJS? In this role, you'll apply your well-honed skills to craft modern and responsive HTML/CSS user experiences. You will work with small, multi-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Integrate the applications with outside data sources and APIs and unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency. You will also fix bugs, continually improve application performance, and collaborate with clients to establish sustainable practices for development.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of ReactJS development
- Familiarity connecting to Microservices, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, and other database-driven web applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Modern web security methodologies & familiarity with both relational databases and non-relational databases (NoSQL, Elastic Search, Time Based DB)
- Asynchronous programming including Promises, async/await, and ES7 generators, along with state management using Redux and Observables
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Server-side development (Node.js), Docker experience a plus
- Comfort with modern git and GitHub workflows
- Familiar with command line tools with Bash/ZSH (Linux or Mac)
- Previous small team experience
- Software consulting or freelancing experience
- Houston-based strongly preferred
- Remote (but US-based ONLY) may be possible for the right candidate; travel to Texas may be required every 2-6 months as required by our client
- Full-time employment position
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid sick time
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage underrepresented groups to apply.