Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
ESW Capital takes an unorthodox approach to hiring in an attempt to improve the candidate experience by expediting the hiring process through an innovate online hiring tournament. Candidates will receive an offer as soon as the day of the event should they be successful.
We are looking for experienced executives who have what it takes to run a world-class 1,000 person engineering organization – entirely in the cloud.
This position is with ESW Capital or one of its affiliated companies.
Working 100% remotely, with team members in every timezone, has its challenges: driving significant levels of value and productivity within teams of professionals from all over the world is one of them.
Our team members rise to that challenge by setting the bar for excellence high, and pushing for the next level of productivity whenever possible.
As Senior Vice President of Engineering & Operations, you must continuously improve the quality of your teams, while leveraging your personal technical depth as a former developer and architect in order to set a personal standard for excellence.
- Make your efforts scalable with the expectation to hire, coach, and manage 5-15 VPs to help transform acquired engineering teams into an effective and efficient global model , while providing quantifiable business impact.
- Run operations across a variety of disciplines including: SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support, and Finance.
- Effectively manage executive relationships working closely with our F500 customer executives as well as key executives within the company.
- Continuously improve processes across multiple operations disciplines - including engineering, SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance.
- Hire, coach and manage 5-15 VP-level executives owning a wide variety of critical business functions.
- Mandatory Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or PhD preferred)
- 20+ years of engineering experience leading multiple teams across multiple products and technologies — this is a global leadership role for a seasoned executive, not a first executive role for a great software development manager.
- Experience running a 250+ person engineering and operations organization effectively.
- At least 5 years of experience in C++, Java or .NET architecture and programming in a hands-on, development-intensive individual contributor role.
- Recent experience with DevOps and Cloud architecture. We live in the Cloud.
- Experience with high-end enterprise systems deployed in environments of F500 corporation complexity.