This is a paid, part-time remote contracting position with an expected 5-10 hours per week.
Tespa is the world’s largest provider of college esports tournaments and campus support programs. We believe in a world where gaming is celebrated by people of all ages, recognized as a force for good, and a catalyst for bringing people together. Our ideal candidate is motivated, flexible, and has a good understanding of our games and the collegiate esports ecosystem.
- Plan, organize and coordinate a year-round chapter recruitment & admissions program strategy
- Plan, organize and coordinate a year-round chapter referral program strategy
- Assist HQ in vetting potential chapters against Tespa charter requirements and values.
- Uphold/revisit specific chapter charter criteria to foster the long-term growth, quality and responsibility of Tespa chapters
- Coordinate consistent communications with current and prospective chapters
- Sufficiently inform chapters of the standards, obligations and ideals of Tespa chaptership
- Sufficiently inform chapters of the benefits, programs and processes of Tespa
- Regularly perform chapter quality improvement consultations in pursuit of Tespa values and chapter success
- Edit and develop descriptive internal documentation detailing program strategies, processes and tools
- Develop, track, and compile stats and achievements into quarterly performance reports
- Coordinate Admissions team participation in chapter onboarding and quality processes
- Own the short and long term Tespa Admissions and Chapter quality program plan
- Act as a public-facing representative of Tespa and communicate on behalf of the brand to club leaders, members, and students across multiple channels
- Effective leadership skills and experience
- Background in recruiting, sourcing, or relevant experience
- Willing to travel
- Advanced Microsoft office and strong spreadsheet and database skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative; impeccable time management and organization
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Be comfortable and effective working remote, independently and as a part of a team
- Customer service background
- Project management experience
- Proven track record of involvement in and passion for collegiate and/or grassroots gaming communities
- A passionate gamer across multiple franchises
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!