Trinity Mobile Networks is seeking a Network Engineer with a passion for network protocol design and implementation. A successful candidate will have a strong technical background excellent team skills, and relevant experience in the field. They will provide valuable input to the network architecture and software components of our products and will work closely with the team to improve all areas of the design and implementation. Our products and their reach are rapidly growing, so a successful candidate should be flexible, innovative, and dedicated.
• Work in C/C++ improving the product, testing and analysis tools.
• Design and optimize Layer 2-4 network protocols for the platform
• Collaborate with the team on new ideas to advance the platform
Skills & Requirements
• Strong background in network protocol use and design
• Experience with network optimization and debugging
• Software design practices that emphasize simplicity and heavy testing
• Experience writing software using multi-path routing, MPTCP, SCTP, VPNs, and other similar technologies
• Experience building tools and software for the common telecom stack (LTE, CDMA, GSM, RADIUS)
• Experience with low-level networking on smartphones or other embedded platforms
Preference will be given to candidates based in, or willing to relocate to, the US Northeast, especially New York, Connecticut, and Massachusetts, or Denver. Posted salary could vary depending on experience and location.
When applying, please indicate your experience, its relevance to this position, and your interest in Trinity Mobile Networks.
Trinity Mobile Networks is at the bleeding edge of IP Network technology. Our overlay software-defined networking platform, Jumpnet, makes cellular and WiFi networks appear to end users as a single high-capacity, inexpensive, and ubiquitous network. We enable channel bonding, seamless handoffs, mesh connections, multi-path transmissions, and provide an Always Best Connected service.
Jumpnet helps network operators control their network and offload traffic to Wi-Fi hotspots while also improving subscriber quality of experience. Our platform virtualizes all of a device's connections and aggregates connection-states across the network. This provides network operators with a unified view of the entire network topology and detailed analytics.
Joining Trinity Mobile Networks is a chance to innovate with a talented and close-knit team. Moreover, your contributions will radically change the way we connect to the Internet.