About the Role:
Headquarters: New York
We work in small autonomous teams where the engineers are involved from the very beginning and are expected to heavily influence the product and see it through from idea to validation and optimization. Our stack is C#/.Net but we're always trying out different technologies to ensure we're using the best tool for the job. That means that we're not as concerned about whether a candidate is a perfect match against our current stack vs. how quickly they can pick up new things. We're looking for someone who can mentor on Front End engineering best practices and has a deep understanding of how to properly build out scalable platforms.
We are in the process of doing some very big things, particularly in the area of data analysis and AI. If that excites you, then we should talk.A Little About You:
You love building web applications and solving both hard technical and product problems to deliver a product that you can be proud of. To say that you are a quick learner is a vast understatement. You are able to learn and operate within new technologies in the time it takes most people to find the “on” switch of their new computer. You have an interest in the larger direction of the company and the strategic decisions being made on a day-to-day basis to reach those goals.What we’d like to see:
What we’d love to see:
- 4+ years relevant front end experience, 2+ years Angular experience (We use Angular 5)
- 2+ years developing single page applications
- Expert-level understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with front-end tooling such as gulp, less, scss and etc.
- Experience working with REST and API integration
- Looking for performance-based culture where
About the team:
- Familiar with working in .Net environments
- Proficient in any of following: ReactJS, NodeJs, ES6
- Experience with data visualization
- A pragmatic approach to development
- Understanding of and opinion on UX, strong interest in making intuitive UI
At Suzy (formerly Crowdtap), every team member spends every day moving the business forward together, from engineering to business development. We love what we do, and we like each other a lot. Every Suzy team member has an entrepreneurial attitude, a love for problem-solving, collaborating, and lots of hustle. We are humble, positive, hilarious and have a genuine love for getting things done! Not to mention our perks (snacks, dog-friendly office, insane parties). We are incredibly proud of our award-winning culture.
NBA star Kevin Durant backs marketing tech startup Suzy
A former ad agency CEO has built what he calls the Siri for marketers
Marketing Industry Veteran Matt Britton Announces the Launch of New Technology Platform: Suzy
To apply: Click here - https://jobs.lever.co/suzy/c3c7ce8b-61f2-4ead-aa4d-b7e6cb93ce22