We created Sticker Mule to be the best place to work and shop. That means making ordering fast, simple and fun while creating a stable, low stress and enjoyable place for talented people to work.
We're searching for more to join us as we look to build one of the Internet's best technical teams. Some of our current projects include migrating to a service architecture, inter-service communication with GCloud PubSub and GRPC, API Gateway based GraphQL, event sourcing persistence and CQRS, and manufacturing and artwork processing automation.
See more about our teams here
Why we enjoy working here 1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you will do 1. Design, build, test and maintain single page applications and front-end features
2. Continually look for ways to improve the performance and user experience of our site
3. Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team’s code style guidelines
4. Work to improve and maintain the code health of our front-end code
5. Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we’re always building the best possible solution in the optimal way
6. Participate in peer code reviews
7. Share expertise with other members of the team, mentor junior developers
Requirements 1. 3+ years of professional software development experience
3. You’re obsessed with front-end performance
4. You're experienced with React + Redux
5. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
6. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Application requirements 1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.