(American Museum of Natural History, NYC) AMERICAN MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY
Meet the Relatives Interactive Scope of Work
The American Museum of Natural History is seeking a developer to update its Meet the Relatives interactive.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The project work will be conducted in three phases over four months (June - September 2018). Please note: only vendors who are incorporated will be considered for the position, and vendors with prior experience are preferred.
Phase 1 – Review and Design (June)
- Review and understand existing interactive and assignment.
- Review storyboard, design, and updated assignment created by AMNH staff.
- Meet with AMNH staff to identify the resources to be provided (existing images, new images, updated text, etc.)
Phase 2 – Development (July - August)
- Receive new and existing digital resources and updated text from AMNH staff.
- Create first draft of updated interactive based on the final storyboard and design.
Phase 3 - Revisions and Finalization (September)
- AMNH staff may provide up to three rounds of revisions.
- Final files will be delivered to AMNH by August 31, 2018.
- Use the latest web standards and logical, well-structured, and commented code.
- Communicate regularly with AMNH staff.
- Meet project deadlines.
Interested vendors should submit a letter of interest, resume, portfolio, and rate/cost to email@example.com by April 27th, 2018.