Senior DevOps Engineer
Gorilla Logic is working with our client, who is an industry leader in providing web and mobile content globally, to help build their team of highly intelligent and capable DevOps Engineers. Working remotely in the US, this is a unique and highly technical role, requiring extensive experience with continuous integration, Amazon Web Services, networking, security, Linux and application monitoring. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
- Work with the engineering teams to improve, expand, in some cases define, our builds, deployments and infrastructure
- Experience with High Availability setups using multiple strategies (master/slave, federation, etc.)
- Build infrastructure to detect problems, monitor health and performance of servers
- Production Issues Support
- Hands-on technical expert in DevOps
- Expert level experience with AWS: CLI, CloudFormation, IAM, EC2, Route53
- Senior level experience with Chef, Docker, Consul, Vault
- Working Knowledge of Node.js, Go, Go Templates, Ruby, Bash, Jenkins, SSL, HaProxy, AWS: ELB, S3
- Familiarity with AWS: ECS, Elastic Cache Cluster, DynamoDB, Kinesis, AutoScaling, SNS, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud Front SSM, Github Workflow, SignalFX, Splunk, Serverless Framework
- Experience scaling infrastructure that interacts with 3rd party services
- The ability to communicate effectively with thoughtfulness and maturity
- Multiplatform CI awareness
- Terraform, Ansible, Salt Stack, Travis CI
- Mobile (iOS and Android) and OTT apps CI/CD Flow
- Create/maintain documentation
- Automated Testing
- Contract or full time employment - you choose! If you choose full time employment, Gorilla Logic offers amazing health benefits and 401k with matching
- Location: Remote US
- Availability: Immediately Available, Flexible for notice
- Perks: Product ownership, fun environment, close-knit team, and endless opportunities within Gorilla Logic!
Gorilla Logic provides custom application development services on the ground and in the cloud to many of the world's leading software-driven organizations. It has a rich history of applying software engineering best practices to reduce the time and cost of delivering high-quality, full-featured applications with advanced functionality. Its technical leadership in mobile, rich Internet and enterprise applications showcases its broad commitment to software development best practices and quality.