Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We’re looking to hire a Customer Support Representative to help our customers adopt our software and dramatically improve the way their teams plan and build their software products.
Customer Support at Clubhouse is part of the Clubhouse Customer Success team and is all about responsive customer care and proactively reaching out to understand who is using Clubhouse and what matters to them most.
- Provide prompt email and Twitter support to customers, offering guidance on best practices
- Triage and troubleshoot problems with customers, writing and tracking bug reports when necessary
- Manage and resolve customer administrative requests
- Follow-up with customers when bug fixes and requested product features become available
- Work with Clubhouse Customer Success Team to communicate and advocate for customer needs
- Own the Clubhouse Help Center, writing and maintaining product documentation
- Proactively respond to Net Promoter Score feedback, assist in creation of quarterly company NPS presentations
- Contribute to the Clubhouse blog and brainstorm content ideas
- 1-3 years in a customer-facing role
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Solid written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn/self-teach new technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and collaborate with a cross-functional team
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Zendesk, CRMs, and NPS surveys
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
What We Offer:
We are a geographically-distributed team headquartered in the Union Square neighborhood of NYC. We offer competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation, and medical/dental/vision benefits.