Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Join a Great Leadership Team and Company!
Who We Are
Founded in 2015, TriFin Labs specializes in User Experience and Mobile App Development for IOS, Android and Web, integrated into Salesforce. The company is headquartered in the USA-Tampa, Florida and has offices in Atlanta, New York, Los Angeles and San Jose-Costa Rica.
We have a passion for creating a great user experience, setting the tone and producing high quality, useful and functional products that provide users with a lasting impression. We are passionate about our work and it shows.
Work atmosphere is driven yet casual. The corporate culture reflects the CEO's desire to build a "best in class" company, while having fun and being successful. Every team member's input is encouraged and appreciated. Leadership is fair and balanced and looks for team members that are excited to be part of the company. We work hard every day for our mission, for each other and for the belief that we can push the world in a better direction.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for fun, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for doing great work. Our compensation packages consist of a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The ideal candidate should be able to work closely with product owners to create an overall user experience that drives the product’s functions, brand, and engagement objectives. This person should be able to apply deep conceptual and practice expertise in user interactions and motivational designs.
We are looking for someone who has a burning desire to build meaningful mobile/web products that will positively affect the lives of millions of people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive the successful delivery of software projects in an Agile/Scrum environment across multiple teams.
- Collaborate with a distributed team of Stakeholders (PMs), Architects, Team Leads, Developers, and QA Specialists to deliver high quality software on time and within budget.
- Collaborate with product management and other stakeholders to define and prioritize software enhancements and features.
- Review high level requirements and collaborate with product managers, designers, and architects to refine epics, stories, tasks, acceptance criteria, and software designs.
- Collaborate with technical leads to review specifications, designs, test plans, and milestone goals.
- Collaborate with QA Specialist for resource planning and execution.
- Work with other up-line managers to recruit top talent.
- Set up performance goals for team members; evaluate performance; provide coaching and facilitate professional development.
- Develop leaders and highly functional teams.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles, tools, and processes.
- Strong technical and analytical skill set; user-experience insight is a plus.
Skills and Abilities
- Player / Coach
- Ability to handle multiple project streams and shifting priorities.
- Ability to identify and proactively monitor metrics that can effectively report the overall health of projects.
- Introduce best practices within the team.
- Ability to excel in a consulting/client facing role.
- Ability to manage offshore, onshore, and closeshore resources.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup technical remote environment.
- Detail oriented and able to solve data problems and provide actionable recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in technical field (engineering, computer science, etc.) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience managing high performing managers
- 10+ years software development experience
- 3+ years experience developing/delivering Mobile Apps/Saas/Cloud software
Come join the team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You MUST fill out all application questions and fields to be considered.
Current resume and full contact information is required.
Please do NOT respond if you are an outsourcing company.