Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
We give our customers the technology they need to globally transmit and analyze CAN-based telemetry data of mobile industrial machinery and therefore boost their efficiency. Some of the world's most respected OEMs rely on Proemion and thousands of off-road vehicles use our solution daily.
Proemion is at the forefront of the IoT/Telematics revolution and is looking for a Security Engineer (f/m). We offer the position on-site in Fulda, Germany (relocation support offered) at the earliest possible date. We also offer the position as a full-time remote position.
- comprehensively assess system properties from a security point of view
- guide technical, architectural and design decisions to ensure they will not weaken the overall system security or leave us prone to inadequate risks
- identify and document application level vulnerabilities and ensure risks are being addressed
- communicate identified vulnerabilities and develop mitigation strategies
- recommend deployment strategies and parameters
- recommend and facilitate security training for our staff
- proactively identify opportunities for improvements in application security
- conduct security testing and penetration tests.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent qualification
- several years of relevant work experience in security architecture and engineering
- experience in application software planning, development and integration
- experience in identifying, evaluating and managing risk in a complex and changing environment
- intimate familiarity with existing security protocols
- deep understanding of the operational implications of security hardening
- experience with networking (IP Routing, DNS, reverse Proxying)
- ability to grasp new concepts quickly, self-starting, self-managing
- you value reliability and advancement of team
- independent work in a performance-oriented and challenging atmosphere
- short lines of communication and flat hierarchies foster an open working environment
- modern premises right in the middle of Germany featuring lounge, kicker-table, pool table, team events, additional allowance for “Fitness Insel” and childcare, flextime and further amenities
Since 1987 Proemion has delivered CAN devices and connectivity solutions for the most demanding industrial applications. The world’s most respected industrial equipment companies rely on Proemion, to design and build top-notch telematics solutions that enhance performance and safety. On the embedded side, we manufacture telematics devices to collect and transmit CAN-based telemetry data. On the web services side, we use the latest Big Data technologies to process, analyze, and serve billions of data points through our APIs and web portal.
Ready for the challenge?
We look forward to your application via our career portal career.proemion.com or via mail (email@example.com)!
Let’s build something great together!