Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.
Interested in joining our team of 60-plus innovators at our Chicago headquarters? Check out our current job listings.
What we're looking for:
As a Jr. QA Analyst, you’ll help make CityBase an emerging leader in GovTech and expand our platform that is already changing the way government operates. QA Analysts will review and clarify requirements, generate test data, and identify test scope using risk-based testing. Our QA Analysts are excited, self-driven and are always looking to innovate and improve. We are committed to providing them with the necessary resources to take their skills to the next level.
- Participate on Agile team as QA member
- Review requirements and clarify requirements
- Identify Test Scope using risk-based testing
- Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios
- Log and track defects through to resolution
- Provide estimates for test effort
- Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
- Generate test data for short and long term application needs
- Minimum of 3 years of QA testing experience
- Well-versed in testing methodologies
- Well-versed in SDLC and STLC
- Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role
- Web testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking tool Jira
- Extensive SQL scripting background
- Detail oriented and a problem solver
- Excellent verb
*Flexibility to work remote
*Unlimited vacation - we trust you to take the time off you need when you need it
*Exposure to C-level team
*Opportunity to grow career rapidly and contribute immediately