Headquarters: Madison, WI
The healthfinch flock is growing! We’re scaling to more customers, integrating with a broad range of medical systems, and building out capabilities that will impact the day-to-day lives of thousands of doctors, nurses, and other healthcare practitioners.
Many of our customers have complex and well-regulated environments, and we’ve designed our products to integrate seamlessly to provide them greater efficiency on routine, repeatable tasks. From day one, we’ve used operations automation to move quickly and adjust to the needs of the industry.
We’re looking for a person who can help us continue this tradition, leverage the best tools available, and increase availability and reliability for our customers!
Our new “finch” should have:
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS in particular)
- A background in Linux/Unix systems administration
- An understanding of information security basics and common tools
- A history of close collaboration with developers and building tools
- Familiarity with a configuration management tool
- Working understanding of SQL and the operation of a RDBMS
- Comfort with Ruby and Bash
We currently run on AWS using cloudformation templates to manage most of our infrastructure, with the remaining managed by Chef. Our current applications are built with Ruby on Rails or Clojure.
healthfinch is committed to creating spectacular culture, along with phenomenal benefits. All full time employees are entitled to paid maternity/paternity leave, 4 weeks paid vacation and the ability to work completely remote.
We believe we achieve the highest levels of performance by welcoming people of different levels of experience and backgrounds, and we know that people can acquire these skills and talents in many different ways. If you’re interested in joining the nest, let’s talk! We’d like to hear your story.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org