Headquarters: Boston, MA
Looking for experienced AWS DevOps engineer and/or Solutions Architect. We are a US based "startup" with a great reputation in travel and utilize open-source cloud, web, and mobile technologies to develop functionality for eCommerce, CRM, marketing, and other travel related needs.
This is a part-time opportunity (5-20 hours/week), but could also be full-time if you have the skills & interest in coding using our primary stack, which is React / RoR / PostgreSQL. We also have some Java and Node.js services we would like to move to React/RoR if thats a possibility for you.
This is a contract opening with a possibility of converting to a perm position after 3+ months if everything works out.
Candidates MUST speak fluent English and be available during normal Eastern Timezone (GMT-5) work hours.
- AWS - EC2, Cloudfront, Lambda, S3, RDS, Cognito, IAM, SNS, API Gateway
- Familiar with XML and JSON for messaging
- Production monitoring
- RoR, Java
- React, Backbone, Angular, Node
- iOS, Android
Style / Approach:
- Top-down thinker that strives to produce results and meet goals
- Great communicator and team player that can bridge the gap between developers, business needs, and ops
- Team player that doesn't mind leading and following as needed
- Good remote work skills, which means (during expected hours) you stay focused on delivering work and you do not get distracted by kids, honey-do lists, or reruns of Game of Thrones.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org