The RoleThe role is
Headquarters: San Jose, USA & London, England
based remotely and reports to the CEO.
We’re searching for
an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to own the planning, execution and
optimisation of our online marketing efforts. EveryCloud is a fast
growing (17 people currently), remote based, B2B Email SaaS Start-up and much of that
growth has come from focused online activities, through building quality
website traffic and conversion tactics.
We have recently
launched our own free SaaS email monitoring product
) so the goal of this role is
to:Acquire free users > Build the audienceConvert free users and general prospects to
our paid Email Security servicesUpsell Customers to additional products
The ideal candidate
will have a passion for all things marketing and technology and will want to
obsess over areas like our on-boarding experience and reddit strategy.
We have a
sophisticated in-house CRM system, which enables us to create automated emails,
texts and phone calls. We’re on page 1 of Google in the UK / US for highly
competitive key words like ‘Spam Filter’ and have created over £10m in leads in
the last 12 months. We plan to take our Digital Marketing to the next level
with this role, to increase conversion and build more opportunities.
Salary Range $55,000 Per Year
25 Days Holiday Per Year
- Own EveryClouds Digital Marketing results
in-line with our objective, strategy and tactics.
- Manage our free and paid on-boarding
- Manage our automated and ad-hoc email
- Grow our high quality website traffic numbers
and conversion percentages.
- Produce creative ideas for content marketing
and update the website.
- Work closely with the CEO to launch a new
technology and business blog.
- Generate reviews (in-line with targets) for
our free and paid products. We’re currently the highest rated Email
Filtering product on Spiceworks.com with over 130 five star reviews.
- Analyse all activities and create reports for
CEO / COO
- Own the front end of our website. Create and
update engaging and informative content.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user
- Analytical thinking and actions. Testing and analysing
everything we do.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing
Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing
concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2B social media.
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics tools
(e.g. Google Analytics).
- Skills and experience in creative content
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- CRM / CRO Experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
What We Don’t Need
- Tactical SEO / PPC focus. We have strong SEO
skills in house already and options for PPC. What we do need is the
tactical efforts here pulling together into an overall strategy.
- Non-goal orientated Social Media. We love
Reddit, Linkedin in and another platforms but everything we do should be
results focused and tracked, rather than ‘awareness building’.
How to Apply
To apply, email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "EveryCloud Digital
Marketing Manager". Tell us about yourself and why you think you're a good
fit for the role, attaching an up-to-date C.V.
To apply: email@example.com