Cardinal IP/Cardinal Holdings is looking for a motivated, talented individual with strong hands-on Technical Architecture experience who can work with the business and application development teams to translate business requirements into high-quality technical designs, frameworks, and features, and guide the development team through implementation using latest Microsoft ASP.NET MVC and Azure Cloud Technologies.
This is a full-time W-2 position and is not being considered for contract or remote work.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Function as the technical delivery lead to define the technical architectures.
- Facilitate development of technical architecture blueprints.
- Reviewing the code of members in team.
- Work with the business teams to understand the functional requirements and translate them to technical designs using UML, E/R Models and other design artifacts.
- Create technical frameworks and components using the technologies listed below to convert the designs into actual working .NET frameworks and components.
- Create Proof-of-concepts (POCs) for new and innovative ideas/requirements to determine the feasibility and integration with enterprise applications.
- Implement Industry standard best practices to improve architecture, code quality, performance, scalability and maintainability of the enterprise systems.
- Collaborate with project team members to implement application features using the frameworks and best practices you establish.
- Re-factor existing enterprise applications to the new architectures and frameworks.
- Modernize and optimize the enterprise applications to Microsoft Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Oversee unit and system testing using TDD and automation tests.
- Create and facilitate performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Implement Security best practices for securing servers, applications and APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 15+ years of progressive hands-on experience with architecture, design and development of web applications using Microsoft ASP.NET Web Technologies.
- Full lifecycle development experience using Visual Studio 2012 or higher, C# 4 or higher, .NET 4.5 or higher, ASP.NET MVC 4 or higher, WCF and Web API.
- Hands-on exposure to Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.
- Expert level experience with the following tools and technologies:
- SQL Server 2012 or higher, T-SQL optimization and database schema design and normalization.
- Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Large scale web applications addressing architecture, design, performance and scalability issues.
- Creation of UML, E/R Models and other design artifacts.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Agile/Scrum and iterative development (optional).
- A great team player, ability to coach, mentor, lead, and train developers.
- A desire to be challenged, learn and grow.
- Passion for developing cloud and web applications.
- Proven ability to design architecture and robust code.
- Ability to work collaboratively and contribute ideas to the team.
- A great team player, ability to coach, mentor, manage, and train developers.
- Review codes of team.
Cardinal Intellectual Property, largest of the group, is the IP industry's leading IP Services Company. As the premier provider of patent research, Cardinal has been contracted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to conduct their searches for PCT applications.
Cardinal also provides technology solutions for IP Management including Invention Disclosure, Processing, Docketing, E-Discovery, and Competitive Monitoring. Our technology platforms incorporate rigorous security and data protection standards. We maintain confidentiality for our clients using the same diligence and procedures as a law firm. We do not outsource our software or research services, enabling the Cardinal group to maintain the highest standards of quality, confidentiality, and accountability.
Benefits We Offer
- Insurance benefits are provided and include Health, Dental, vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) benefits
- Transportation Reimbursement benefits for in-office employees (parking, CTA and Metro)
- Paid Time-Off benefits
- Paid Holidays
Cardinal Intellectual Property, Inc. provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, military status, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or local statute or ordinance.