Headquarters: Budapest, Hungary
We (Kinsta) are a modern cloud hosting startup focused on WordPress hosting. Our awesome, young, and motivated team is scattered across the globe: Europe, Asia, Australia, and North America.
Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for an energetic, optimistic, and outgoing Account Executive with exceptional communication skills who can provide excellent customer service to our existing clients and respond effectively to inbound sales leads.
This role will handle a wide variety of sales and customer service responsibilities. The person we're looking for will be comfortable working with a variety of communication tools, capable of discussing technical topics, cool under fire, and able to quickly jump between tasks as necessary.
In a typical day, an Account Executive may:
- Answer questions submitted by our current clients about invoices and billing policies.
- Explain the finer details of our hosting plans and features to a dozen different sales leads over chat and email.
- Process account cancellations and changes.
- Configure custom hosting plans for new users with unique requirements.
- Make a couple of sales calls using Skype or Zoom.us to leads requesting a call.
- Fine-tune our automated email messaging campaigns by reviewing performance data, adjusting message frequency, and improving our email copy.
- Design, write, and launch entirely new email campaigns to target specific types of leads.
- Coordinate the on-boarding and migration process for new clients with complex migration requirements.
- Keep track of features requested by leads and communicate that information to our development team.
- Manage new user expectations to ensure a successful on-boarding process.
- Just generally be awesome as the primary point-of-contact for handling account questions and responding to inbound sales leads.
We are looking for someone to start immediately!
- Completely fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role utilizing live conversations (either chat or over the phone) as the primary method of communication.
- Comfortable communicating with clients and sales leads using email, chat, and over the phone.
- Access to dependable broadband internet capable of handling VoIP calls (Skype and Zoom.us).
- Experience using WordPress.
- Available to work a fixed 8-hour shift during normal North America business hours, ideally from 10 am to 6 PM EST.
- Completely fluent in a second language, particularly Spanish, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience as an advanced WordPress user or junior developer.
- Experience in a technical sales, support, or WordPress development role.
- Experience writing, launching, and fine-tuning automated email campaigns.
- Familiarity with a wide variety of hosting technologies: Cloudflare, content delivery networks (CDN), all types of caching (page, object, opcache, etc), Linux, NGINX, PHP and MySQL. You don't need to be a developer to fill this role, but many of our sales leads ask technical questions, so it will be important that you be comfortable discussing technical topics related to hosting WordPress websites.
Competitive salary and the opportunity to work 100% remotely. We don't care where you are as long as you have a dependable internet connection, are available and online as scheduled, and do good work.
We always use the latest version of everything: PHP7.1/HHVM, NGINX, Ubuntu, LXC containers, Google Cloud and more, so you’ll be able to learn about and work with a bunch of exciting new technologies and actually use them every day!
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate. Our Sales team is it's infancy, so you'll have the opportunity to provide a lot of input into how Kinsta approaches sales!
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to be part of our team, the best place to do that is to head to our website (Kinsta.com), and look for the About Us link in the site footer.
To apply: Please apply for this job here: https://kinsta.workable.com/jobs/608461