Whistle was born out of our love for pets. As the world’s first technology company dedicated to helping pets live longer and happier lives, we build solutions for common problems faced by pet parents everywhere. Whether a pet is an escape artist, an avid adventurer or a happy couch potato, Whistle provides information and insights to help ensure both pets and their people stay healthy and happy for years to come.
Our current market-leading products include a cellular-enabled GPS tracker and a WiFi & Bluetooth-enabled activity monitor. We do all design and development in-house, from PCB design to embedded software, data analytics to mobile apps. Our pack thrives on solving hard problems in nimble teams.
Backed by the largest petcare company in the world, Whistle is positioned for growth as we continue to evolve our product offerings and add to our very dynamic team. If you believe you have what it takes to work in a highly independent, fast-paced environment where teamwork is critical and flexibility is a must, then Whistle might be the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Spend roughly 40 hours each week assisting our customers via email and phone with technical support needs.
- Resolves customer issues on the first call contact whenever possible without having to transfer the call
- Make a connection with each customer.
- Provide the best support experience possible for each customer.
- Utilize desk.com to manage support queue and tickets.
- Issue RMA and replacements using order fulfillment tools.
- Manage RMA refund process.
- Participate in weekly discussion about issues that are unique and/or are frequently seen.
- Work with Customer Experience Management to find ways to improve user experience.
What You’re Like:
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and call a customer.
- Genuinely enjoy helping people with technical challenges.
- Goes out of the way to be of assistance to people.
- Keeps abreast of latest mobile technology and gadgets.
- Able to remain cool when folks become frustrated.
- Understands every interaction affects the customer’s perception of the company.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 months - 2 Years experience in customer support, technical support, or retail experience.
- Familiarity with GPS, mobile phones, Bluetooth and home networking technology is a plus.
- Desire to provide our customers excellent and compassionate support.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using support ticket platforms such as, Desk.com, Salesforce or Zendesk.
What We're Offering
- $13/hour plus bonus and commission
- Ability to advance
This is a remote position with eligibility for those living in California. Colorado, Oregon, or Texas
Whistle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer