Get email alerts for the latest jobs
Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Customer Success Manager
Apply for this position
Apply for this position
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- We’re a simple, sales-focused CRM for real estate teams (and we use our own product)
- We’re a bootstrapped, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it: https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
This Role Is For You If…
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor).
Your responsibilities will include:
Self motivated and proactive mindset.
Remote work experience is considered an asset.
Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
Prior experience in a customer-facing role (Support, Success, Account Management, or Sales).
- Calling, texting and emailing new customers proactively to make sure they are on the road to success with Follow Up Boss.
- On-boarding new customers, helping them connect lead sources, import contacts and setup integrations.
- Setting up and running training sessions with new customers to make sure they are getting the most out of the system.
- Becoming a keen, passionate expert in all things related to real estate lead generation, lead conversion, sales optimization and customer service
- Monitoring accounts to ensure that our customers are thrilled, and looking out for (and addressing) warning signs of churn.
- Advocating customers’ requests and needs across the entire company.
- Helping out the support team with incoming messages and phone calls when necessary.
To apply: If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you, please use the link below and submit an application http://grnh.se/43k1ym1
Not remote? Let us know!