Join us if you want to work on the next generation web publishing platform. Work on our CMS, use powerful technology like GraphQL, node.js, and OpenResty on our robust AWS infrastructure. Monitor, build, and scale a node.js, MongoDB, and redis stack on a resilient AWS deployment all coordinated by Rancher, Terraform, and running on Docker. Architect and implement a performant web publishing platform for people of all backgrounds. We're working on some incredible products and we need your expertise to do it.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes awesome health, dental, and vision benefits. We also offer significant equity in the company and awesome perks.
We have a really streamlined interview process. We move fast and don't waste your time.
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
- Write scalable services in node.js, AWS Lambda, and OpenResty (Lua)
- Architect and build scalable infrastructure using Terraform, Rancher, and Docker
- Write new APIs and rewrite old ones using GraphQL and Apollo
- Contribute to our codebase and add your own features
- Work on our high-performance web hosting infrastructure in Lua
- Write high-performance, concurrent node.js code that powers all of our APIs
- Use your experience running highly scalable systems to improve our development and deployment processes
- Collaborate with our team of top designers and engineers
- Work on a highly technical platform that empowers hundreds of thousands of people, and serves millions of page views an hour
- You have significant experience (3+ years) in engineering scalable, multi-tenant environments
- Previous experience in either Docker, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
- Experience in React.js/GraphQL is a plus
- Deep understanding of data design and modeling
- You have built and worked on complex web applications
- You have a deep understanding of design patterns — and an even better knowledge of when to apply them
- You are very comfortable behind a linux terminal
Webflow is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged.