Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
is looking for an experienced and unstoppable SysAdmin with DevOps experience. On our team, you’ll work closely together with our top-notch developers.
Your responsibility will be to support and develop infrastructure behind our rapidly growing SaaS application.
You can work from our Vilnius office or be remote. The working hours are flexible. We use Slack, Trello and 15five to be connected.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PHP, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience with email software Postfix, OpenDKIM
- Automation and provisioning Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Programming languages as main stack is in PHP, scripting BASH, Python
- Configuration of networks, vlans, vpn
- Virtualization KVM, XEN, OpenStack
- Experience with monitoring tools such as New Relic, Nagios and other
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, LB, Route53)
- This position is full time (40 hours per week)
Special requirements for remote workers
- You must have high speed Internet
- You must be able to travel to Vilnius, Lithuania and other places (at our expense) for team building gatherings that we call Workation.
- You must be online throughout your work day, using Slack for communication with the team
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Amazing team
- Work on things you believe in - pitch your idea and lead a project
- Office or Remote - you can choose every day
Workations - 2 times per year all team gathers for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Free lunch, snacks and coffee in Vilnius office
To apply: Don't send us a CV. It's boring... Instead we offer a better way to apply:
Signup for a free MailerLite account;
Create a newsletter about yourself and send it to email@example.com
Things we would love to see in the newsletter:
Links to your Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook or personal homepage;
Links to your work examples or source code on GitHub;
Companies where you worked;
3 websites or blogs that inspire you;
Why you want to join MailerLite?
Why we should hire you?