Sticker Mule is the Internet's fastest growing printing company. We are privately-owned, profitable and powered by an outstanding remote team that supports the growth of our manufacturing operations. We aim to build one of the Internet’s best technical teams. Currently, our development team operates in 8 countries and we’re always looking for more exceptional developers to join us.
Why we enjoy working here
1. We work flexible hours with an asynchronous culture.
2. We work at a sustainable pace without unreasonable external deadlines.
3. Varied, interesting technical challenges to work on.
4. Opportunities to make a large impact as part of a small, highly motivated team.
What you will do
1. Design, build, test, deploy and maintain web applications and services.
2. Write clean, performant code in accordance with our team's code style guidelines.
3. Work to improve and maintain the code health of all of our software.
4. Collaborate with team leads and stakeholders to ensure that we're always building the best possible solution in the optimal way.
5. Participate in peer code reviews.
6. Share expertise with other members of the team and mentor junior developers.
1. 3+ years of professional software development experience.
3. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
5. Experience with microservices/SOA or DevOps would be beneficial.
1. Applicants will be sent a Hackerrank test within 1-3 days of applying.
2. Test must be completed within 5 days.