FullStack has become renowned in our ability to bring creativity, expertise, and sound development practices to notable and ambitious startups and scaling organizations. Our mission is simple: to build great products that propel our clients towards success.
We're looking for someone to join our team who loves designing and developing websites and user experiences. You will have the opportunity to work alongside a close knit group of very talented engineers and product managers to build software that changes the world.
At FullStack you will:
- Design custom websites and Wordpress themes
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers and client stakeholders to ensure that what we're meets the needs of the end user
- Effectively communicate user interaction through deliverables such as wireframes and prototypes
- Wireframe and mockup user interfaces with your design application of choice or in the browser (when appropriate)
- Participate as a Product Designer in creating UI/UX for web and mobile applications
- Actively participate in design critiques/reviews and product discussions
- Think deeply about the user experience and usability issues
- You can build out your designs
- QA the implementation of your designs
You're qualified because:
- You’ve built custom websites before
- You know how to work with Wordpress
- Your ability to design exceptional user interfaces is second-to-none
- Mobile and responsive design/development is not an afterthought
- You have a burning passion for providing a great experience to users
- You're proficient in handcrafting HTML and CSS (particularly HTML5 and CSS3)
- You get things done whether you're working autonomously or in a team setting
- Communication skills and the ability to explain your design decisions come naturally
You'll get bonus points for knowing a little something about the following:
- Version control with Git
- Experience designing for iOS and Android
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Ability to conduct user testing and customer interviews
- Ability to create icons and logos in a pinch
This is a contract position, but it has the potential to turn into more.
If this sounds like a party to you and you want to work alongside some incredibly talented and passionate engineers and designers, we want to hear from you! We are a distributed team and welcome the potential of working remotely. Please send us a current portfolio of design and code samples, and tell us why you want to work at FullStack. It also wouldn't hurt if you sent us links to your Dribbble and Github accounts.
Job Perks: Work from anywhere in the US