Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
Better Webinars. No worries. That's WebinarNinja 😃
WebinarNinja has set out to clean up the webinar world and we’ve created a beautiful, easy-to-use webinar platform. We provide an all-in-one solution for entrepreneurs, authors, speakers, coaches and small businesses.
We help businesses in every niche and today, over a million people use WebinarNinja as both hosts and attendees.The position:
We need someone who can lead, manage & grow our current customer support team.
As our Customer Support Manager you'll be responsible for keeping the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
You will work across departments like marketing and development to improve the customer experience. You'll work directly with the founders too.The requirements:
- You enjoy customer service (All of it; the good, the bad and the ugly.)
- You like solving problems
- You need to be decisive and empowering
- You like people and you manage people in a firm but friendly way
- You have great communication skills and effectively can communicate ideas and processes
- You have great attention to detail and are comfortable with building systems and processes to improve our customer service
- You like tech, and it’s part of your daily life
- You take ownership over your results
Your previous experience:
- Set a clear mission to your team and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Manage and evaluate customer service team
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Will be responsible for all customer service related decisions
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools like Intercom.
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Can create and implement detailed customer service orientation
- Excellent salary.
- Company perks? We let you sort out your perks as you see fit with a healthy compensation.
- All-expense paid annual retreat
To apply: https://webinarninja.com/csmanager-apply/