Please be aware this job posting is over 1 month old, and is likely not accepting any more applicants
Headquarters: Zagreb, Croatia
TestDome.com is a fast-growing company offering automated testing of programming skills to companies hiring software developers. About 70% of our 1.900+ customers are from English-speaking countries. The remaining 30% are spread across the rest of the world. List of customers include companies such as eBay, PayPal and Turkish Airlines.
Our testing philosophy is that doing well on a sample of work is the strongest predictor for doing well on the job itself. That's why the majority of our questions ask candidates to implement something, fix a bug or analyze something.
As our business is growing, we need someone to help manage our programming tests consisting of the following tasks:
- Identifying expansion needs and opportunities:
- Market research of new domains to enter (e.g. React).
- Monitoring user requests for new domains (e.g. MySQL).
- Analyzing usage of current questions and identifying where additional questions are needed (e.g. ASP.NET MVC).
- Managing question creation:
- Setting up offers on the question marketplace.
- Finding and coaching experts on online communities interested in collaboration (e.g. Reddit).
- Vetting submissions and finalizing questions to our standards of quality.
- Quality control:
- Putting questions through the quality assurance process (expert review, quantitative calibration).
- Analyzing question usage and quality (score distribution and user and candidate feedback).
- Improving questions based on score distribution and user and candidate feedback.
- Question-level support:
- Helping users create the tests they need.
- Handling candidates' question-related inquiries.
You are expected to be or become a programming polyglot as you will need to analyze, troubleshoot, improve and create programming questions in a variety of programming languages. Check out our public questions to see for yourself.
We will treat you exceptionally well. We offer competitive salaries. You don’t need to come to the office. If you want, you can work in your flip-flops from the beach. Our current 50+ content collaborators are spread across the world. All nine of us at TestDome telecommute and get together every few months.
The salary range we can offer is 32,000-46,000 USD per year.
So, are you ready to take the challenge?
To apply: So, are you ready to take the challenge? Apply here: https://www.testdome.com/apply/1na6m7ac4h