Senior Drupal Developer
Tallwave is a Scottsdale, AZ company that takes ideas and turns them into great products. We work with companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 Enterprises. We’ve taken ideas from back-of-the-napkin sketches all the way to successful products on the market.
We are looking for a developer familiar with Drupal to join our team.
Why you should join us
- Trust. Tallwave trusts its employees and believes that they will do good work.
- Recognition. We have a culture of encouraging each other, and it’s not just blowing smoke, when someone does a good job they are recognized.
- Generous time-off policy.
- A flexible work-from-home culture.
- Food! “Lunch & Discusses” plus more throughout each month.
- Medical, Dental, Life, and 401(k).
- Brilliant co-workers and design team. Seriously, you’ll ship great stuff.
- Our work has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Wired, Product Hunt, and more. We’ve built award winning Drupal sites for big companies and small.
- You’ll have significant control over your own destiny.
At Tallwave, you will be a part of a team that develops products and services for our clients, and you will be part of each and every step through the process and beyond.
- You know your platform. Drupal is our jam and we are all in on version 8. There may be some legacy projects on version 7 too.
- You understand best practices for Drupal and how to get the best performance out of it.
- You understand and have created custom modules/plugins.
- You know how to write tests and get maximum value out of them. Bonus points for using BEHAT.
- You’ll be working directly with clients. Therefore you know how to have clear, productive conversations.
- Additionally, you have empathy for our clients. You can deliver top notch work by understanding who they are, and what would best serve them.
- You are proficient at source control (usually Git).
- You are able to be productive without a ton of oversight.
It’ll really impress us if:
- You have led a team building a complex Drupal architecture before.
- You have contributed to the Drupal community at large and can show us your Drupal Community profile.
- You have worked with Acquia and/or Pantheon to develop, deploy, and maintain a Drupal website.
If this interests you, here’s what not to do: Just send in a resume and hope for the best. Instead, tell us your story. What have you built that makes you proud? How have you demonstrated leadership? What are your aspirations? What are you passionate about? What are you dying to learn next? Share with us the stuff that makes you stand out. This could be a GitHub account, StackOverflow profile, a blog/portfolio, speaking engagements, or something as simple as a well-crafted cover letter.
Tallwave is a diverse company and we want to keep that up. We welcome candidates of all kinds and do not discriminate.
Tallwave is a design and innovation agency that helps B2B companies build amazing products and brands, and then ship them. Clients range from young companies to the likes of PayPal, Shutterfly, and American Express