ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
We are a small team of developers, sailors and customer support gurus looking to build the coolest experience marketplace the world has ever seen.
With the help of our users, we will be providing complete, pre-made packages to anyone who's looking to have a good time, starting with experiences on the sea.
If you want to be a part of this revolution in peer-to-peer entertainment, join us!ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a middle-to-senior React developer to join us on this experiment. You will be working on the existing Boatflex website, a Ruby on Rails/React application, to extend its functionality and implement Experiences, our brand new offer.
Your responsibilities will be implementing new features and optimizing the existing ones in an agile environment. We're a small, fun team of creatives and sailors delighting our customers.
This is a contract, fully remote position.REQUIREMENTS
You are the ideal candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- You have at least 2 years of React experience.
- You have extensive experience with Git.
- You consider yourself a self-starter.
- You have a proven record of getting things done.
- Ruby and Rails knowledge is preferred.
- Fun, small team of creatives and sailors.
- Work on an existing product with real customers.
- Be able to shape the product and make a difference.
- Focus on results, not time.
To apply: Apply at https://boatflex.workable.com/j/31682CF886.