Headquarters: Leesburg, VA
PhishMe is seeking a highly motivated individual to help expand its renewal sales organization. We are looking for self-starters with solid technical skills who will aggressively build pipeline and deliver revenue. This position will focus on developing close relationships with current customers to maintain a high rate of renewals across the globe. This position will report to the Director of Sales Execution.
Hands-on experience in managing sales opportunities in IT security are critical for success in this role. This is full time position working for PhishMe, Inc.Responsibilities:
- Global coordination of strategic renewals across the PhishMe portfolio.
- Development, support, and closure of our global renewal opportunities
- Technical presentation and demonstration, pipeline management and a demonstrated ability to close.
- Resource for Renewal Sales Rep to go to for support and to provide regular updates to
- Work closely with our regional renewal reps and VPs to ensure the closure of our renewal opps
Work closely with our Customer Success and Professional Services teams to manage our current customer base
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineers, Channel Sales and other members of the sales team to maximize customer value, retention rates and drive incremental new revenue.
- Help shape the renewal process by offering ideas on ways to optimize the renewal process
- Manage a high volume of accounts in Salesforce.com
- forecast and manage information using SalesForce.com
- Keep close track of our global customers throughout the 120-day period prior to renewal
- Provide reporting on global trends and conduct SWOT analysis
- Correlate competitive threats for presentation to senior management
- Maximize and identify opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell within existing customer base
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to provide live and web-based demonstrations of the PhishMe.com solutions, often without sales engineering support
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Capability to present technical information to a variety of audiences
- Ability to travel occasionally to customers and PhishMe events
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree preferred
- 4-6 years successful experience in renewals/sales of information security services and products
- Competitive salary, commission, and incentive stock options
- 401k with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
To apply: To apply for this position, please follow the link below: