Manage the development of PROEMION embedded devices from concept to completion. The successful candidate is a skilled project manager that is well-organized, ambitous, outgoing and tech-savvy. He/she must be a self-starter and team player with a passion for successful project execution.
- manage embedded device development from initial design to production for products from the PROEMION Global Connectivity and Display device families
- take ownership and reponsibility for embedded device projects and see them to completion
- fulfill and follow PROEMION company goals and corporate strategy
- ensure technical standards and requirements are met, including all relevant (country-specific) certifications
- collect and manage hardware and device requirements from customers and internal stakeholders
- coordinate development efforts and responsibilities between hardware, software and production teams
- work in a distributed, creative and agile team of international experts
- write appropriate documentation where required
Skills & Requirements
- bachelor's degree or higher in electrical engineering or a related engineering field
- at least 2 years experience managing the development of complex embedded device projects
- deep understanding of all stages of embedded device development, from hardware design to production
- ability to learn and understand new technologies quickly
- fluency in English (verbal, written)
- excellent interpersonal and presentation skills (verbal, written)
- ability to communicate closely and effectively within a distributed, international team
- willingness to travel, also internationally
- ideally some experience with telematics, CAN and protocols like CANopen and J1939
- ability to have fun while tackling challenging Problems
Let's build something great together!
We offer you
There are quite a few additional benefits, that need to be mentioned for relocating to Fulda: it is a picturesque city built in the Baroque period with a huge and famous cathedral.
Located right in the middle of Europe, in between two uplands and close to the Rhön biosphere reserve, with lakes and forest to explore in summer and slopes for skiing and other activities in winter .
And even though it is a university town with a lot of bars and nightlife you are in the countryside within minutes, no traffic jams on Fridays and you are at Frankfurt Airport within the hour.
Now ready for the challenge?
If you would like to join our team please send us your application. We do not need a cover letter, just share with us your Stackoverflow and/or Github Profile.