What You'll Do
- Create wireframes, prototypes and flows to effectively communicate interactions and design ideas
- Push the boundaries of user interface design
- Work alongside our development and design team
- Promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Active participation in our product definition (Design Thinking)
- Participate in usability tests and evaluate user feedback
- Proven UX experience
- Experience with other web technologies: Node, React, Grunt/Gulp
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to communicate UX ideas to various stakeholders
What we offer
- You will have the opportunity to garner responsibility and make a significant impact on the mobile industry, instead of being just another cog in a machine!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks
Jampp is a leading data-driven mobile app marketing platform.
We do programmatic media-buying and optimization at big data scale that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to improve mobile marketing.
We are a fast-growing team of fun, creative, passionate hackers and business folks looking to work with like-minded innovators.
Although we started in Argentina, we have very global ambitions. We currently have teams in the beautiful city of Buenos Aires, San Francisco, Cape Town, Rio de Janeiro and London.