Tidal Migrations empowers enterprises around the world to migrate their IT environments from legacy datacenters to the cloud. To help them, our team delivers a scalable and multi-tenant web application to users with as simple an experience as possible. Besides writing great client-side code, we also build new backend features and CLI tools to aid migration initiatives being as straightforward as possible. We want to take complex concepts and make them approachable for our client’s project teams. And we want you to join us.
Reporting into the Chief Migration Hacker, this role encompasses two primary responsibilities:Product delivery (both development and shipment), andScripting and automation support for clients undergoing migrations planning and execution initiatives.
We are looking for candidates in both network engineering, full-stack development and front-end development at various seniority levels.
- Work with customers and partners on implementing Tidal Migrations solutions
- Provide product feedback and insight to the product team (you’ll be interfacing with Tidal developers just as much as customer IT teams)
- Architect, (sometimes implement) and test features across our stack.
- Have a good eye for design; help dream up solutions to user problems that astonish and delight.
- Address user feedback and propose updates to our product/website.
- Work to integrate data and workflow from other back-end services and databases.
‘Must Have’ Requirements
- Detail oriented, architecturally strong, data focused software developer or network engineer
- Minimum 1 year professional experience; experience deploying software in a production environment.
- Pragmatic and not idealistic - we want solution people who deliver on their ideas.
- Demonstrated experience with a programming language (Ruby, Python, Go or Clojure preferred).
- Knowledge of Docker, Terraform, AWS and Azure.
‘Nice to Have’ Attributes
- Degree level or higher qualification in a quantitative subject.
- RESTful API use, implementation and design.
- Knowledge of application security.
- Web development experience (HTML/CSS)
Looking for someone in Toronto but open to applicants from other areas for remote work