We are SAAS-model provider of web and mobile app development platform for the mortgage industry. We lead our industry by delivering the most feature-rich and configurable solutions.
We are currently looking for a senior level PHP (LAMP) Web Developer to work from our Santa Ana office. This is an exciting position with great long term prospects.
Applicants MUST have experience in the following:
* 6+ years in PHP OOP Design (Laravel / Codeigniter is a plus)
* 3+ with Bootstrap 3.0+, Github, AngularJS
* Ability to create custom libraries, models, controllers, and helpers
* Integration of all flavors of APIs & Data Feeds
* Ability to build Algorithms and/or financial calculations
* Stay on top of best practices and browser/platform compatibility
* Parsing data and API integrations
* Regular Expressions
* Ajax in general, JQUERY
* Accessing and delivering Web Services in PHP
* 5+ years designing and developing Responsive web sites / applications
We're looking for candidates with pride in their work, interested in creating clean simple code that gets the job done. Problem solving skills are a must. Motivated individual with ability to be a self-starter.
LenderHomePage.com is the leading provider of a secure and compliant cloud-based digital mortgage platform that powers lender websites, mobile apps, and consumer-facing marketing campaigns. Mortgage lenders of all sizes use LenderHomePage.com’s customizable and scalable solutions to enhance borrower experience, streamline the mortgage process, and increase Loan Officer productivity and efficiency.