Although this is a remote position, we are only
seeking candidates in European timezonesbetween UTC-2 and UTC+4.
We are looking for exceptional
developers who enjoy working both on front-end and back-end development. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps and wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by over 320,000
users from 190
different countries. We are looking for a developer who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated and likes the idea of working remotely. What skills are we looking for?
code and will have the opportunity to implement solutions designed to handle incredibly high levels of traffic. You will need to be highly process driven and eager to learn new technologies and programming languages. You will also be communicating directly with our users on a regular basis to investigate issues and truly understand how your work is being used. Compensation Range
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- Strong background in benchmarking, optimization, scaling and dealing with high levels of traffic
- Experience using jQuery, PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached, Lua, Linux, Nginx, Elasticsearch, and Amazon Web Services a plus
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial or Git
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party
To apply: Please apply via https://careers.hotjar.com/o/full-stack-developer-europe/?source=WeWorkRemotely